Working Together For Success
“If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.” Margaret Fuller
Continuous education and shared experiences are critical aspects to creating successful client experiences. We teach courses to fellow physical therapists around the country and offer local clinics on topics like injury prevention, sports performance, and team training.
Education for Physical Therapists
Catalyst owner and founder, Bill Meritt, offers continuing education seminars with a focus on manual therapy and appropriate exercise techniques. As the lone Fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapist in Lake Norman, he is dedicated to growing the knowledge of fellow therapists. Through a weekend seminar, your team will:
- Learn evidence-based manual therapy theory and concepts
- Discover improved assessment and treatment capabilities
- Gain an enhanced understanding about uses and results of manual therapy
- Be more prepared and confident when treating patients
Does your physical therapy team need Continuing Education Credits?
Education for Active Life
Athletic teams, running and triathlon clubs, Crossfit groups, F3 junkies … the list of ways people engage in their favorite activities is endless. We provide demonstrations, practice sessions, and clinics to support these communities. Places you might have spotted us include Fleet Feet Huntersville and Charlotte Running Club. The benefits to your group include:
- Injury assessments, prevention, and management
- Busted myths and treatment dos and don’ts
- Sport-specific performance optimization
- Current, evidence-based information